On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 09:36:03PM +0200, Francisco J Ballesteros wrote: > http://lsub.org/who/nemo/iepanels.swf > > This is how panels are going to be handled in i.e. > The thing I used to make the screencast generates .swf, > but I think that'll be ok for most people. > > Text panels with fonts and inlined images are done but not > yet integrated with the rest, the boxes you see in the video > are just "debug panels" only useful for the obvious purpose. > > Also, I don't know why, but the screencast didn't take all the > pixels and there are some pixels shown that did not have that > color on my screen; don't ask me why. mplayer doesn't find any video in the file, just audio. > > enjoy >