* [9fans] is this crazy?
@ 2011-01-08 13:37 Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2011-01-08 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I had this crazy idea for a CDM module. Stick in a smart phone.

I contacted some friendly asian folk and they sent me this ....

2.4" QVGA screen
Quad Band
Two Sims
Wifi, Bluetooth
Analog TV
etc.

Bundled with ...
Google/MSN/Java/Yahoo/SKYPE

It's comaptible with the Nokia Devkit so I'm adding

imp/cloud/deeptext/shaneyleaks etc...

$60 for 1 of.

Works well.

brucee