May I suggest to add an "easy" project to the list: review Plan9 installation. The "howto install without" (explaining how to create a Plan9 realm from another OS if the CD can not be used) that I posted a while ago did not attract a lot of attention. But dealing with the install, I saw many details that prevent a more versatile installation. And fdisk(8) has still to be fixed (on the stack but too many things going on with KerGIS or kerTeX for me). From what I have seen, it is a light project. -- Thierry Laronde http://www.kergis.com/ Key fingerprint = 0FF7 E906 FBAF FE95 FD89 250D 52B1 AE95 6006 F40C