Kurt H Maier wrote: |This is why harmful.cat-v.org is so important, and it's why I don't have These pages contain indeed several of the most stupid things i have read in a very long time. |macrocultures in the bud; otherwise we wind up with POSIX everywhere, and |an entire generation of computer users who can't even conceive of a world |without it. Never has there been a more versatile freely accessible environment than today, both, systems and languages. And cheap, energy efficient computers for poor kids, which is a good thing, though indeed wasting resources is per se not a good thing, which intelligent tribes with highly sophisticated cultures knew several thousand years ago already. That is why we have superseeded them. And that is why harmful is harmful, imho. Not that it matters. --steffen