Hello list! Are there any pointers or short instructions or a HOWTO or something similar on the art of cross-compiling Plan 9 from Linux? I've recently decided to start using Plan 9 and, because I am a fucking lunatic, I've decided to download the source code (from plan9.bell-labs.com) and compile it to a complete system. Also, since I have decided to piggy-back the booting of Plan 9 on Linux, where exactly in the source am I supposed to look to figure out how to boot Plan 9? My plan is to hack Linux and replace the part when it starts init with a routine to load Plan 9 and pass control to it. I do all of this because I am dead-set on porting Plan 9 to my smartphone-turned-handheld computer. Because I'm not sure I won't brick the device if I muck with the bootloader, I have to go this way since I have proven that I am capable of changing the kernel without bricking the device. -- Svi moji e-mailovi su kriptografski potpisani. Proverite ih. All of my e-mails are cryptographically signed. Verify them. -- You don't need an AI for a robot uprising. Humans will do just fine.