On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 09:28:08AM +0200, Mats Olsson wrote: > I have looked at the wiki and the documentation but it seems that some > things just doesn't apply when using Plan 9 on the Raspberry Pi. Mats, As a (lurking) newbie myself, who is runnint Plan 9 on a Raspberry Pi, I can tell you that following the instructions on the wiki do work. However, if you have a lot of mail, you'll run out of memory. Or at least, I did. My gmail account has over 4,000 messages, and that was too much for that setup. I tried using it with a fastmail account, with only two messages, and it worked perfectly. Maybe the more experienced users on the list can shed a little light on this. Has anyone tried setting up upas on a raspberry pi, and succesfully handled that amount of mail? -- Eduardo Alvarez "Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, moriturus sum" -- Rincewind The Wizzard