Hello, everyone, I'm in the process of learning acme via Russ Cox's p9p port. Recently, I found myself editing some text to use with markdown, and needed to make more than one modification to a list. I wanted to know if it's possible to give the Edit command more than one argument. For example, I found myself needing to replace colons with a close bracket (]), and inserting an open bracket at the beginning of the line. So I did this: Edit s/^/\[/ Edit s/\:\ /\]/ And I was hoping to combine these into a single line, so, for example: Edit s/^/\[/ s/\:\ /\]/ (Not sure if escaping was necessary, but I was playing it safe) Doing exactly what I did above resulted in the error "Edit: newline expected (saw f)" So that's obviously not it. But I'm not sure if it's at all possible. Thank you in advance. -- Eduardo Alvarez "Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, moriturus sum" -- Rincewind The Wizzard