* [9fans] arm64 port?
@ 2015-07-24 21:52 Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2015-07-24 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

i just ordered one of these and am wondering if anyone is working on a Plan 9 port:

https://developer.qualcomm.com/hardware/dragonboard-410c

* Re: [9fans] arm64 port?
@ 2015-07-24 21:59 ` Prof Brucee
From: Prof Brucee @ 2015-07-24 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

ditto

@ 2015-07-26 17:06   ` Aram Hăvărneanu
From: Aram Hăvărneanu @ 2015-07-26 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Maybe I am working on a port to X-Gene, or maybe I am not.

--
Aram Hăvărneanu

* Re: [9fans] arm64 port?
@ 2015-07-26 17:22     ` Kurt H Maier
From: Kurt H Maier @ 2015-07-26 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Quoting Aram Hăvărneanu <aram.h@mgk.ro>:

> Maybe I am working on a port to X-Gene, or maybe I am not.

In accordance with 9fans tradition, I will interpret this to
mean that full support is utterly complete, elegant, and
bug-free.  In the future, when anyone asks for advice on
replicating this work, I'll point out that you did it
better than they ever could, and suggest they email you
about it.

I trust you will refuse to reply to these inquiries.

khm