On Jan 5, 2014, at 9:01 PM, Steven Stallion wrote: >> In the case of 'The Labs' these days, sharing seems to be an anathema. Acceptance of outside code? Never. > > I'm not certain this is a completely fair criticism. The Labs is quite > a bit smaller than it used to be these days. Patience helps. I get it. I really do. And I weep for the loss of what was. But the reality is: the labs are no more. No funding, no interest, no anything. Geoff and Jim are due for retirement from this mailing list. (Jim left ages ago, in fact.) Let's let them go in peace. --lyndon