On Friday, September 26, 2003 1:01 AM +0100 Charles Forsyth wrote: > well, it's nice to see that the `pursuit of happiness' can be successful > at least from time to time. Indeed. It's not often that a band from Edmonton, Alberta, measures any great level of success. Not that they stormed the world, but they got wider airplay than, say, SNFU. I'm not sure what Mo's doing these days, though. If you're interested in their earlier material, before reincarnating as TPOH they were known as Facecrime. I still have the original LP kicking around here someplace ... --lyndon (okay, how can this be any more off-topic than all the other crud that's been floating around the list this week?) (do NOT answer that rhetorical question)