* [9fans] Netbook
@ 2009-08-20 17:58 james toy
From: james toy @ 2009-08-20 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello 9fans,

A few things:
1) I'm going to be installing and finishing up the Plan9 setup I have
at plan9.union.edu or plan9.cs.union.edu; I have not decided where I
would like to put it yet.  I'll be doing all of my senior projects on
Plan9 so that I can further my understanding of the system and
operating systems in general.  I would like to get a terminal that
runs Plan9 natively so that I can boot the root from the main server
and also be able to fall back on the installation on the computer.  I
would prefer avoiding drawterm because the other OS would certainly
provide a distraction to the plan9 work.

any thoughts?

2) I'll be finishing up my hg-git contrib as well as a few other
patches I've been working on.  I was having trouble with usb-ether on
the macbook air dongle and now how a few things that have fixed it so
USB ethernet it working for me.

hope you all are doing very well; respectfully,

james toy

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-08-20 17:58 UTC | newest]