On 7/10/2014 9:43 AM, Russ Cox rsc-at-swtch.com |9fans| wrote: > On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 1:39 AM, <6o205zd02@sneakemail.com > > wrote: > > On 6/27/2014 4:38 PM, Russ Cox rsc-at-swtch.com > |9fans| wrote: > > However, Steve Simon buried the lede in his reply: > https://bitbucket.org/knieriem/pf9/downloads has a working > sam, acme, plumber, etc in binary form. I just tested that sam > and acme from there both work on my fussy 64-bit Windows > machine. And they're in color! > > Thanks Russ, This sounds great (given that haven't been able to > completely eliminate Windows from my life). Unfortunately, I > can't seem to figure out quite what I need to do to install and/or > build it so that acme works. The documentation at > https://bitbucket.org/knieriem/pf9 confuses me, since it talks > about running mk, but I can't find an mk executable in any of the > downloads. > > Can you describe the steps you took to install/run it? > > > i just ran the binaries in the downloads. i haven't tried to build > anything. > There are 5 downloads at https://bitbucket.org/knieriem/pf9/downloads. Which one(s) did you use? thanks, Peter Canning