Thanks David!I will check it out. T On March 8, 2019 at 9:15 AM, David du Colombier<0intro@gmail.com>wrote: > > I tried both the 9legacy-gce image and the stock plan9-gce image > > These images are old and I haven't tried them for a while. > You should have better luck building an image yourself using > the following script on Linux: > > https://raw.githubusercontent.com/golang/build/master/env/plan9-386/make.bash > > You'll have to remove the "buildlet" part, since this script has been > made to build the Plan 9 image running the Go builders. > > -- > David du Colombier > >