* [9fans] venti sync fixed?
@ 2007-10-02 12:52 Vesa Kaihlavirta
From: Vesa Kaihlavirta @ 2007-10-02 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I installed a Plan 9 from a rather recent cd image (about two weeks old).
With fossil+venti. Everything seemed to work well, however, after the second
boot, I got the same venti sync problems as others have reported here.

Now. On IRC it was rumoured that this issue was found and perhaps fixed. Is
it? Could there have been a way for me to find out myself if this has been
fixed? Is there a CHANGELOG for kernel/fossil/venti?
--vk