* Re[2]: [9fans] u9fs [and NT]
@ 2002-03-22 13:14 steve.simon
From: steve.simon @ 2002-03-22 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Re plan9 to windows connectivity

This might appear excessive but u9fs compiles out of the bux under the cygwin
(Linix under windows)
enviroment. You don't need the whole package, I reckon only inetd.exe, u9fs.exe,
and cygwin1.dll.

I hasen to add that I havent tried running it. just compiled it!

 I might give it a go next week though.

-Steve

The contents of this communication are confidential to the normal user of
the email address to which it was sent.  If you have received this email
in error, any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.  If this is the case, please notify the
sender and delete this message.

* Re: Re[2]: [9fans] u9fs [and NT]
@ 2002-03-22 16:39 nigel
From: nigel @ 2002-03-22 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>> cygwin (Linix under windows)

I think you mean "GNU toolset under windows". No Linux
code in Cygwin. Please, Plan 9 gets enough hassle from RMS et al
as it is.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2335 bytes --]