On Sep 6, 2013, at 10:49 AM, Richard Miller <9fans@hamnavoe.com> wrote: >> tl;dr: as far as i know, there is no private nix development going on, > > Aha, the fact that you don't know proves that it's private. ☺ As are most the files I open in my editor, until at some point I do a Put and others can access them. But in that interval, development is secretly confined to my terminal. Yes. That does not mean I'll keep the file for me forever. Also, yes, I'm usually the one who can better judge when doing a Put in my editor is a good idea. Sorry about that.