From: LiteStar numnums <litestar@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: [9fans] debugging p9p threads question
Date: Wed,  3 Aug 2005 01:49:58 -0400	[thread overview]

When I first started learning how to program, I had a Windblows box
and some generic C environment that included a 'RAD'. About a month
later, having made absolutely no progress with this 'RAD' thingie, a
family friend gave me Slackware 3.x and showed me some of the basics.
I wasted a month as an 11 year old attempting to use this asinine
'RAD', with its poor layout, awful design and features, whilst the
really useful toolset was sitting on the stupid Slackware CD. I've not
even heard the acronym 'RAD' as of late, but the new IDE's seem to be
just as awful as that one, but with better documentation of useless
features... ;-)
Meh, now I'll just go serialize some objects to XML...
 -- Stefan

--
The subject of this essay (the Myth of Sisyphus) is precisely
this relationship between the absurd and suicide, the exact