I'd be willing to help integrate VESA features into newer kernels if that is what is needed. I've severely limited time, but I'm willing to free some for something like this... On 11/3/05, Christoph Lohmann <20h@r-36.net> wrote: > > Good day. > > On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 11:28:45 -0500 > LiteStar numnums wrote: > > > Hello all, > > Did something major change on the VESA ISO from 9grid.de > > ? > > The kernels that are run are from April and the rest from the distrib- > ution from Bell Labs. The reason could be that these kernels get in- > compatible to the userland. If that happens, then I have to stop the > generation of the ISO and we have to wait until the VESA integration > is completed. I don't want to maintain patches to backport to April. > > Sincerely, > > Christoph > -- Nietzsche's first step is to accept what he knows. Atheism for him goes without saying and is "contructive and radical". Nietzsche's supreme vocation, so he says, is to provoke a kind of crisis and a final decision about the problem of atheism. The world continues on its course at random and there is nothing final about it. Thus God is useless, since He wants nothing in particular. If he wanted something -- and here we recognize the traditional forumlation of the problem of evil -- He would have to assume responsiblity for "a sum total of pain and inconsistency which would debase the entire value of being born." -- Albert Camus, L'Homme révolté