From: "LiteStar numnums" <litestar@gmail.com>
To: "Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs" <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [9fans] if you're looking for some fun,
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:36:25 -0400	[thread overview]

Actually, the joke rested on the fact that Ada is dogged by complexity
complaints, much like Oberon, which actually has a Native System, unlike
Ada. I do realise that Oberon and Ada are dissimilar, especially given their
direct origins (Wirth vs. DoD). Plus, having used Oberon, Ada & RavenSpark,
I actually realise the complaints against Ada, but poking fun was all that
this was meant to do.
By the way, I would suggest you to look up FOURTH, LITHP & C-- for
languagesist jokes... =) C-omega might even be another fun lookup
Cheers,
 -- Sztefan

--
Lead thou me on, O Zeus, and Destiny,
To that goal long ago to me assigned.

He who enters his wife's dressing room is a philosopher or a fool. -- Balzac