I love trying to build a custom libc for a new environment: SunRPC, Threads, Math, Crypto, Kitchen Sink, &c. On 7/19/06, Ronald G Minnich wrote: > > libgcc_s.so.1 must be installed for pthread_cancel to work > > yeah man. I mean every damn thing in the world is in libc.so. Might as > well leave out this essential function. bah. > > ron > -- Lead thou me on, O Zeus, and Destiny, To that goal long ago to me assigned. I'll follow and not falter; if my will Prove weak and craven, still I'll follow on. -- Epictetus He who enters his wife's dressing room is a philosopher or a fool. -- Balzac