I was at a friend's workplace (lab) and was attempting to download the ISO for plan9 on windows; I normally use only other operating systems (open/net/dragonflybsd, plan9, solaris & openvms) & have never had a problem. Yet, while attempting to d/l the iso, the file size was half what it was suppossed to be, with both firefox & IE. Anyone had similar experiences? Cheers, -- S -- If work and leisure are soon to be subordinated to this one utopian principle -- absolute busyness -- then utopia and melancholy will come to coincide: an age without conflict will dawn, perpetually busy -- and without consciousness. -- Günter Grass