I'm a unix admin at work, and was building a copy of php for a dev. I'd sure hate to miss one of those libraries to include; luckily libtool finally gave: -lcrypt -lcrypt -liconv -liconv -lz -lm -lxml2 -lz -lm -lxml2 -lz -lm -lxml2 -lz -lm -lcrypt -lxml2 -lz -lm -lxml2 -lz -lm -lxml2 -lz -lm -lcrypt -o sapi/cli/php Now if I could only write the Department of Redundancy Department at FSF we'll be all set... On 5/3/07, Federico Benavento wrote: > > hola, > > atohell is crap, we all know it. You'll find how I bypass it in my other > post. > but the bigest problem is the lack of the gcc family. > > "You are not using a supported compiler. We do not have the time to make > sure > everything works with compilers other than the ones we use. Use either > the > same compiler as we do, or use --disable-gcc-check but DO *NOT* REPORT > BUGS > unless you can reproduce them after recompiling with a 2.95.x or 3/4.x > version!" > > that's the msg I got when running MPlayer's configure. > > enough ranting ;) > > > OBP9: Cell mmu.c is nearly done. IBM's systemsim is a godsend. I'm > > glad I don't have to implement mmap ;-) > > > > congrats! > > -- > Federico G. Benavento > -- "No stranger to me is this wanderer: many years ago passed he by. Zarathustra he was called; but he hath altered. Then thou carriedst thine ashes into the mountains: wilt thou now carry thy fire into the valleys? Fearest thou not the incendiary's doom? Yea, I recognize Zarathustra. Pure is his eye, and no loathing lurketh about his mouth. Goeth he not along like a dancer?" -- The Saint, Also Sprach Zarathustra