* [9fans] New book (Not entirely OT)
@ 2009-09-16  8:20 Andrew Simmons
From: Andrew Simmons @ 2009-09-16  8:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

It's probably a bit hypocriticalist of me to post anything off-topic
at this point, but why break the habits of a lifetime?

Some people here might enjoy a new book from Apress called "Coders at
Work". It consists of interviews with people including Ken Thompson,
Don Knuth, and Jamie Zawinski (key quote from the latter: "C++ is just
an abomination. Everything is wrong with it in every way.")

* Re: [9fans] New book (Not entirely OT)
@ 2009-09-16 14:34 ` LiteStar numnums
From: LiteStar numnums @ 2009-09-16 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs