* [9fans] margi DVD to go
@ 2001-06-18 13:56 steve.simon
From: steve.simon @ 2001-06-18 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

Just looking into the posability of a port of the Margi DVD to go PCMCIA Mpeg2
decoder card.

I checked the Linux driver which looks fairly sane, I may
be able to extract a simple plan9 driver from it.

It also appears that it uses a standard LSI logic chipset so I might even be
able
to get reference manuals.

I am not promising to do this but I might get the time.

Anyone else done anything similar / got any usefull ideas / comments etc ?

-Steve

The contents of this communication are confidential to the normal user of
the email address to which it was sent.  If you have received this email
in error, any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.  If this is the case, please notify the sender
and delete this message.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-18 13:56 UTC | newest]