* [9fans] was: So quiet!
@ 2009-11-02  7:54 Talib Kamaal
From: Talib Kamaal @ 2009-11-02  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Well, the sheeva plug port was already there (Geoff finished it...).
> We did manage to boot it using 9vx as a fileserver and did
> the same for the gumstix (vertex pro).

Are the sources for this available?

Regards

* Re: [9fans] was: So quiet!
@ 2009-11-03  4:35 ` geoff
From: geoff @ 2009-11-03  4:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I'd like to make the sheevaplug port available soon.
We've hit a bug in the latest 5c or 5l and I'd like
to wait for that to be fixed first.  The initial port
was not done on a stock kernel, and adapting it to a
stock kernel produced a less reliable port (probably
my fault).  I think I've just fixed the cause of the
unreliability but need to test it.

The current port only drives the gigabit ethernet
inteface and serial console, and will be more useful
once USB and access to flash memory are working.

* Re: [9fans] was: So quiet!
@ 2009-11-03  7:52   ` lucio
From: lucio @ 2009-11-03  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: geoff, 9fans

> I'd like to make the sheevaplug port available soon.

I've ordered a sample, so I'm right behind your efforts.  My head
hurts if I try to imagine all the differennt ways in which this could
be useful.

++L

* Re: [9fans] was: So quiet!
@ 2009-11-03  8:17     ` Talib Kamaal
From: Talib Kamaal @ 2009-11-03  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lucio, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 08:52:40 +0100, <lucio@proxima.alt.za> wrote:

>> I'd like to make the sheevaplug port available soon.
>
> I've ordered a sample, so I'm right behind your efforts.

And so am I

* Re: [9fans] was: So quiet!
@ 2009-11-05 17:30       ` Jeff Sickel
From: Jeff Sickel @ 2009-11-05 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

What day is it?  Ah yes, Thursday, November 5, 2009.  My SheevaPlug
finally arrived.

Just a little late for the IWP9 plug fest.

-jas