From: Krystian Lewandowski <krystian.lew@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Raspberry PI - SPI screen
Date: Sun,  2 Nov 2014 12:49:22 +0100	[thread overview]

with the code from repo below i was able to display something on Texy’s 2.8 LCD display (from official Raspberry Pi forum).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkJqWSuICXo <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkJqWSuICXo>

This is slow because each operation affects only one pixel. Also SPI is interrupt based. SPI code is in repo for sure. I’m not sure if sample app is attached though. But shouldn’t be a problem to put it there.

Krystian