* [9fans] art(1) of the second release
@ 2003-01-07  7:40 okamoto
From: okamoto @ 2003-01-07  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I put the art(1) sources for Release 4 under the /n/sources/contrib/art
of sources.cs.bell-labs.com source server.

The art program was written by someone in the Bell Labs (I guess Tom
Duff, am I wrong?), and included in the second release of Plan 9 which
means it is protected by the license of that release.   Therefore, I've been
putting only the diffs onto our web site for Release 3.   This is partially
because I rewrote it for our students to learn how to write GUI programs
on Plan 9, yes, it is aimed for internally use.   Now, I got the permission
to put them in the sources.cs.bell-labs.com.

As written above, it is not intended to heavy use, and it may have many
bugs in itself.   If you'd like to inprove it, don't hesitate and do it by your
own.   I'd be happy if I could have those improvements too.

Kenji

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-01-07  7:40 UTC | newest]