* [9fans] Plan9 install CDROM seems only want to install from fd0
@ 2008-08-04  8:39 RyanMcCoskrie
From: RyanMcCoskrie @ 2008-08-04  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I have tried to install plan9 to a spare hard disk today but when I
select options to
from the install cd's boot menu it says that the device it is meant to
boot from is invalid.
The only device it says that is bootable is fd0 which I'm sure is the
floppy.

I don't have a floppy.

Have I got something wrong? Is there something wrong with my AMD64 PC?
or is it a bogus iso that I
wrote to disk?