From: uriel@cat-v.org
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] Re: acme mail
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:43:18 +0100	[thread overview]

This has been discussed before, but why not just drop the BSD mbox
format and use maildir or a similar format?  it will make this and
many other problems go away or at the very least much easier to deal
with.

Using venti directly for mail storage also sounds like it might be an
interesting option.

But IMHO the maildir-style storage is the best idea for now.

uriel