On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 3:26 PM, wrote: > first tried to extract arenas with oventis venti/rdarena and then > pumping them into nventi with nventis venti/wrarena. > when tried to format fossil with the last root-score, it failed to > find the block. > I have found the need to rebuild the index a couple of times with nventi since i switched from old to new. The first was just after switching in-place from old to new. The second was a month later when I started to see block-rot again, although most likely caused by something I did.