On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 11:55 AM, rommanio-p9 wrote: > Dear Dr. Charles Forsyth (or other official person from Vita Nuova), > official person, Oh maybe. I think in the open source community there is no official person but project leader. > > I'm writing an article about Plan 9 for LinuxFormat Russian Edition, > the leading magazine about Free Software in Russia, and I'd like to ask you > some questions regarding your OS. It's a good idea to ask questions on this list. Guys reading this list may answer them or at least we can discuss them. > > I sent the questions to you via E-mail once on more but for some > unknown reasons I wasn't get answers. > May you say me on what e-mail can I write for get answerc? > > -- > Sincerely yours, > Roman Jaryzhenko. > > Good luck!