* [9fans] drawterm to cpu/auth server with ordinary user
@ 2012-06-04 18:52 James Chapman
From: James Chapman @ 2012-06-04 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a combined cpu/auth server. I can drawterm into it using bootes but if I try the other user then I created the following happens after I type in my password:

cpu: cannont get auth tickets in p9sk1: Connection refused

goodbye

drawterming in with bootes and running auth/debug yields:

no p9sk1 keys found in factotum

running auth/keyfs yields:

2 keys read

and /mnt/keys has two entries, one for bootes and one for my user.

/adm/users looks ok to me:

adm:adm:adm:sys,bootes
bootes:bootes::
glenda:glenda:glenda:
me:me::
none:none::
noworld:noworld::
sys:sys::glenda,bootes,me
upas:upas::

I also changed to ownership of /adm/{keys,keys.who} to bootes following an old suggestion from Erik I found in the 9fans archives.

James