Yes, I can run cmd and then "drawterm.exe -a mynewnode" but if I make double click to drawterm I "drawterm" to my oldnode. I am looking for the "oldnode" to change it to "mynewnode". I cannot find the word in the windows registry, in configuration files, ... 2006/6/11, Francisco J Ballesteros : > > can´t you run cmd and then drawterm from there? > > On 6/11/06, Rodolfo (kix) wrote: > > Hi! > > > > where is the drawterm configuration in windows? I am connecting to a > new > > server but the drawterm continues conecting to the old server and I need > to > > use -c / -a options > > > > -- > > Rodolfo García "kix" > -- Rodolfo García "kix"