What is the problem? 2006/6/11, e.c.sharpe : > > Greetings, > > I have been reading about Plan9 and am very keen to try it > out, so I downloaded the iso and burned it to a cd but > couldn't get it to boot on my Toshiba Portege 7020ct. > Proably I just wrote a bad disc but before I retry I > wanted to ask if anyone has got it running on or knows any > reason why it wouldn't run on this machine? I've seen quite a > few reports of it running on a Toshiba Satellite, nothing > about the Portege though. > > Also, I have really enjoyed lurking here recently, you have a > really lively community. > > Thanks Much, > ecs > -- Rodolfo García "kix"