2006/6/11, Skip Tavakkolian <9nut@9netics.com>: > > > but if I make double > > click to drawterm I "drawterm" to my oldnode. > > change your drawterm shortcut to include the -a and -c flags in the > the "target" field. I am doing double click in the application, not in a shortcut ;-) And the drawterm.exe connects with my app .... ummmmm XDDDD c:\> nslookup www www.thekix.com The "problem" is the DNS, is appending my domain name. Then drawterm connects to my old machine. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks. > I cannot find the word in the windows registry, in configuration files, > ... > > drawterm doesn't use windows registry. > > -- Rodolfo García "kix"