Ummm, you have the auth server running? try to find it with ps. you used the newuser script, with the new user? slds. 2006/8/12, John Floren : > > Hi everyone. > I've just set up a cpu/auth/file server here at home; I think I've > done it right (followed the directions on the wiki). However, when I > try to use drawterm, I can connect fine as "bootes", but when trying > to connect as a new user (just added), I get this message after typing > the password: > > cpu: cannot get auth tickets in p9sk1: Connection refused > goodbye > > Have I forgotten to configure something? > Thanks > > John > -- > "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers" -- Shakespeare, Henry > VI > -- Rodolfo García "kix"