* [9fans] Call for participation to the Alt-OS devroom at FOSDEM (Extended deadline)
@ 2010-01-02 22:31 François Revol
From: François Revol @ 2010-01-02 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello,
I have been unavailable for a week, I tried to contact the project on
IRC but it seems the info wasn't picked up and forwarded...

This year, the FOSDEM (in Brussels, 6-7th February 2010) will host the
"Alt-OS" devroom on sunday from 9:00 to 17:00.

This devroom is meant as a place for Free and OpenSource Alternative
Operating System projects to share ideas and work on topics like:

    * distinguishing design and features,
    * device drivers and how to share them,
    * sharing code for internal components,
    * internal usage of other FOSS projects to build upon,
    * application portability,
    * interoperability,
          o file formats,
          o extended attributes...

We are very interested to hear about your project on all those aspects,
and of course we'd be happy to help you set up a hacking session or
other form of gathering eventually, depending on the schedule.

See the complete call for participation.
http://groups.google.com/group/rosetta-os/browse_thread/thread/16964e21bef27116

The deadline for the propositions for the Alt-OS devroom at FOSDEM has
been extended to 2010-01-05, to allow at least one talk per project.
The shedule must be sent rapidly to the FOSDEM team so we can't stretch
it much more.

François.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-01-02 22:31 UTC | newest]