* [9fans] native graphics drawterm on Mac OS X - a good template for porting p9p to native graphics?
@ 2007-03-09 17:28 David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2007-03-09 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Just wondering if the Carbon back-end to drawterm would serve as a
good way to get the same effect for all of p9p and Inferno.

I love Acme and Sam and hate having to run X11.app to use em :-)

* Re: [9fans] native graphics drawterm on Mac OS X - a good template for porting p9p to native graphics?
@ 2007-03-09 17:39 ` Paul Lalonde
From: Paul Lalonde @ 2007-03-09 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs