* looking for an old program
@ 2020-10-08 17:12 Arnold Robbins
From: Arnold Robbins @ 2020-10-08 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi All.

Is there a current URL from which I can snarf this program?

Thanks,

Arnold

> From: fernanbolando@mailc.net (Fernan Bolando)
> Subject: [9fans] slightly on topic: pic preprocessor for drawing electronic
> 	circuits
> Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 11:01:37 GMT
>
> In the same spirit as Brian Kerninghans chem preprocessor. I wrote a
> pic preprocessor in awk for drawing circuit diagrams. This is after
> looking for
> various options and did not find one for troff.
>
> it can downloaded from
> http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sources/contrib/fernan/schem.tgz
>
> I have attached a sample output, showing a clone of an avr programmer i built.
>
> fernan

* Re: [9fans] looking for an old program
@ 2020-10-08 17:19 ` aksr
From: aksr @ 2020-10-08 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Thu, Oct 08, 2020 at 08:12:15PM +0300, Arnold Robbins wrote:
> Is there a current URL from which I can snarf this program?

https://9p.io/sources/contrib/fernan/schem.tgz

* Re: [9fans] looking for an old program
@ 2020-10-08 17:20 ` ori
From: ori @ 2020-10-08 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: arnold, 9fans

> Is there a current URL from which I can snarf this program?

Still seems to be up on 9p.io contrib:

	% ls /n/9pio/contrib/fernan/schem.tgz
	/n/9pio/contrib/fernan/schem.tgz

Mirrored for convenience here:

	https://orib.dev/tmp/schem.tgz

* Re: [9fans] looking for an old program
@ 2020-10-11 17:54   ` arnold
From: arnold @ 2020-10-11 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ori, arnold, 9fans

ori@eigenstate.org wrote:

> > Is there a current URL from which I can snarf this program?
>
> Still seems to be up on 9p.io contrib:
>
> 	% ls /n/9pio/contrib/fernan/schem.tgz
> 	/n/9pio/contrib/fernan/schem.tgz
>
> Mirrored for convenience here:
>
> 	https://orib.dev/tmp/schem.tgz

Thanks Ori and Aksr who answered. I've pulled down a copy.

Arnold