* [9fans] long filenames in cwfs
@ 2013-06-23  1:48 arisawa
From: arisawa @ 2013-06-23  1:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello,

importing files from outer world (mainly OSX or Win),  we are sometimes obliged to handle
long filenames.
fossil is no problem.
cwfs has limit of name length that is insufficient to handle these long names.
any idea?

Kenji Arisawa

* Re: [9fans] long filenames in cwfs
@ 2013-06-23  2:11 Erik Quanstrom
From: Erik Quanstrom @ 2013-06-23  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Lnfs works fine.  Since fses vary in max length I modified it to take a max length parameter.  See the atom man pages.

- erik