* [9fans] Detecting EOF vs. Interrupt across 9P
@ 2010-01-15 21:49 Lyndon Nerenberg (VE6BBM/VE7TFX)
From: Lyndon Nerenberg (VE6BBM/VE7TFX) @ 2010-01-15 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Given a foofs which serves the writable file /mnt/foo, is there
any reliable way to distinguish between

	% cat > /mnt/foo
	type some
	text and quit
	^D
	%

and

	% cat > /mnt/foo
	type some
	text, then change your mind and hit <DEL>
	%

at the server end?  I know I read something about this, somewhere, but
I can't find it now.  It could very well have been buried in some
source I was reading (about Tflush vs. 0 length Twrites or some
such?).

--lyndon