not sure how i should do it but i did this: % aux/vga -B > vgad.txt (i pruned most of the later part of the output) % aux/vga -p > vgap i have attached the files. hope this helps. if i need to do something more, please let me know. thanks dharani > Unfortunately it does not. > Can you post the vgadb entry for this card? > > Thanks, > -ishwar > > > On Mon, 10 May 2004 vdharani@infernopark.com wrote: > >> >> > I did not find it in the supported list. Is any one using >> > this card (embedded video on a Intel server motherboard)? >> i am using a dual-pentium intel server motherboard with ATI Rage XL >> and it does 1600x1200(x8) well. The board reads "Intel Server Board - >> INTEL7501BR2". so i guess it should work fine for you too. >> >> thanks >> dharani