* [9fans] supported vga adaptors
@ 2000-06-16  9:08 Matthew Crosby
From: Matthew Crosby @ 2000-06-16  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I'm trying to put together a box for this version of plan 9, however I can't
find a list anywhere of which graphic adaptors are supported in vgadb on the
web site.  I assume it's changed since v2?  Is it there and I'm just not
missing it?

--
Matthew Crosby                                         crosby@cs.colorado.edu
Disclaimer:  It was in another country, and besides, the wench is dead.

* [9fans] Re: supported vga adaptors
@ 2000-06-19  8:50 ` Douglas A. Gwyn
From: Douglas A. Gwyn @ 2000-06-19  8:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Matthew Crosby wrote:
> Is it there and I'm just not missing it?

Yes; a link is near the top of the download page:
http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9dist/pchardware.html

* re: [9fans] supported vga adaptors
@ 2000-06-16 16:13 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2000-06-16 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)