From: Alt <alter@cybercafe.com.ua>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: [9fans] Re: Plan-9 is too archic. ... yet.
Date: Fri,  7 Jul 2000 14:20:21 +0000	[thread overview]

Wladimir Mutel wrote:

> >> it's designed not for your requairements
>
> > What is my requirements ?
>
>         They seem to be your famous topics 1..4 you expected to see
>         in Plan9.

Oh, may be it was seems like this.
But I mean something wider.

> >> it's easy critisize...
>
> > Do, you know, why I hate this country,
> > because there is a lot of people like you.
>
> > Do you know why I quite from the K.P.I. ,
> > because there is a lot professors like you are!
>
> > And I don't want to live between such men, as you are.
>
>         And it is even easier to hate, than to criticize.

What do I have to do ?
Looks like we have to move in ukr.politics or in soc.culture.ukrainian.

>         The country, the university and the people -
>         are they definitely bad, you think ?

How I can respect the peoples. Who say "yes" on the referendum
for the items which they don't know what is it.
And who vote for the president who say:
"I was a bad president but I will be good when you'll elect me again."
Absurd !

If you w'd like to answer for this item do it in soc.cultre.ukrasinian

About high education....
I have seen am _obsolete_ robots, machine tools, and equipment there ...
I saw crazy old professors.
I saw the bribe flows.
But nothing modern !!!