From: David Bulkow <dbul@earthlink.net>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] REQ Info: Plan9 VMware Session?
Date: Mon,  9 Oct 2000 09:04:11 +0000	[thread overview]

The ethernet is indeed the AMD PCnet-PCI, but VMWare does not support 32-bit
register access.  There is more lurking though, because after I changed the
register commands to 16-bit I was still unable to coax an interrupt from the
device.  After reading back the initialization parameters to verify I was sending
it correctly I was stumped.  Work took over and I haven't been back to the code
:-(