* [9fans] thrashed /
@ 2007-09-21  5:53 John Soros
From: John Soros @ 2007-09-21  5:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

hi!

I had a cpu/auth/fs server set up here not too long ago, but, playing around I somehow deleted a lot of important stuff, starting from /bin/*. I'd simply like to recover the damage using the last fossil snap, as I did fshalt and stopped the machine immediately. My guess is this is possible from the livecd, but I'm not really sure how it's done.
My setup is fossil+venti, so things shouldn't be that bad.
Thanks!

John