* [9fans] ATI
@ 2002-09-06 14:09 Atanas Bachvaroff
From: Atanas Bachvaroff @ 2002-09-06 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

ATI 3D RAGE Pro/XPERT 98 works just perfect with Plan 9 RELEASE 4, I am using it
5 days now and no problems at all (though I expected some problems as it is
marked as untested in the current release). I shall continue with the "burn-in"
tests and will report here if a problem appears. Bye.

P.S. I was just about to forget - is there ongoing effort to port/write from
scratch an YMF724 driver to/for Plan 9. And if so, who's dealing with that, I am
willing to help (or even start writing it).

--
BEATVSHOMOQVIINVENITSAPIENTIAMETQVIAFFLVITPRVDENTIA LIVRILVCIFERIVS
Happy is the man that findeth wisdom and the man that getteth understanding

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-06 14:09 UTC | newest]