* Re: [9fans] 80ex Jukebox on ebay
@ 2003-08-23  8:49 ` lucio
From: lucio @ 2003-08-23  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> This is the Jukebox that was in use at the labs for use with the old
> file server

The very same <grin> or the same model?

++L

* [9fans] 80ex Jukebox on ebay
@ 2003-08-23  9:05 matt
From: matt @ 2003-08-23  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

This is the Jukebox that was in use at the labs for use with the old
file server

I've had 80ex as a monitored search term for a year and this is only the
second one I've seen so I thought I'd mention it

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3042702360

US $1,000.00
Ends 29-Aug-03 19:53:00 BST
0 bids
Location:     Boulder, Colorado
United States /Denver

* Re: [9fans] 80ex Jukebox on ebay
@ 2003-08-23  9:38   ` matt
From: matt @ 2003-08-23  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

lucio@proxima.alt.za wrote:

>>This is the Jukebox that was in use at the labs for use with the old
>>file server
>>

>The very same <grin> or the same model?

The same model 8)

Actually, now I dig a bit futher it is just one from the supported
hardware list.

Geoff Collyer mentions buying one and it working in this post from Oct 2002

He got his for $500

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=group:comp.os.plan9+80ex&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=d61c536fb1204fbccd14227ad0cf56b6%40collyer.net&rnum=1