From: "Steve Simon" <steve@quintile.net>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: [9fans] rio buglet
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:14:19 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,

I have hit a bug in rio, not a showstopper, just an anoyance
and for the life of me I cannot find it.

Its an off by one error, if you create a window that abutts the
bottom or right of the screen and do a single click with button 1
the border becomes latched in selected state (red), and any movement
without holding down any buttons.

It seems to be an off by one error, Windows abuting the right, or
top edge of the screen, or any window edge inside the screen,
edge selection is momentary.

The reason this is anoying is because if I select a window by clicking
on its border at one of these edges and then move the mouse into the window
to start typing the edge of the window moves - veryy disconcerting.

I will continue to look if anyone has any thoughts beoynd /sys/src/cmd/rio.

-Steve