On 2/4/06, andrey mirtchovski wrote: > > > I found a really new mail system out there! It stops Spam, is easy to > use > > and you don't need a special mail client for it. The mail gets to your > > mail box in front of your house and you only need to collect it, when > you > > come back from work. > > "Junk mail is an ongoing problem for the average American. > Here are facts and figures, as well as ways to reduce junk mail at home… > > THE FACTS: > - The average American receives 677 sales pitches per year. This uses > 28 billion gallons of water and more than 68 million trees! > - 44% of unsolicited junk mail is never read or opened. Most of this > waste isn't recycled. I am really glad my apartment complex has a mixed waste paper receptacle by our mailboxes :)... That stuff lasts about 2 seconds in my hands. - Eight months of the average American life is spent sifting through junk > mail!" > And one seventh of everyone's life is spent on Monday... even more depressing.